QL820NWB BROTHER NETWORK-READY LABEL PRINTER [REPL. QL720NW]
Professional label printer with an LCD offers flexible connectivity options to let you connect through Bluetooth, Ethernet and wireless (802.11b/g/n) interfaces. USB Host interface is well-suited for use with a peripheral such as a scanner. Ultra-fast technology provides a print speed of up to 110 standard address labels per minute to help you save time on big projects. Whether you print one label or multiple labels at a time, the convenient automatic cutter keeps you working efficiently. High-resolution printing (up to 300 x 600 dpi) delivers crisp text and graphics for impressive results. Flexible design can be powered by a rechargeable battery (sold separately) for a complete mobile solution. Its easy-to-use construction accepts Brother drop-in tape rolls for quick replacement and also prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes for banners and signs up to 3' long. Label printer is perfect for labeling packages, envelopes, office supplies, file folders and more.
More from the Manufacturer
- A smart and inexpensive solution to print temporary documents
- The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
- Optimize your workflows by sharing the resources of the printer via Ethernet connectivity
- Bye bye Wires, Hello Wi-Fi! Cut down the potential hazards of tripping and electrical fires by reducing the number of long cables. Print wirelessly even from your mobile devices.
- Bring convenience, value, and feature to any mobile environment